CAREERS AT TAYLOR SPELLMAN NEW YORK
+ Lead Interior Designer and Project Manager
As a part of the TSNY team, you will be involved in all aspects of the design process, including, but not limited to; managing the design team and acting as a liaison between clients and designers for Taylor Spellman; designing and drafting; selection and sourcing of materials and furnishings; preparation and follow-up of orders; communications with clients, consultants and vendors; and preparation of presentations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
• AutoCad and Excel are a MUST
• Minimum 3 years full-time work experience in interior design field
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Photoshop and QuickBooks are a plus
+ Design Assistant Intern
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintenance of the design warehouse; assisting designers with pricing, quotes, and selection of materials in locations throughout New York City; entry of specifications into our design tracking program; assisting with preparation of presentations and events; project and schedule management; photoshoots, public relations, personal assistant and design support; overseeing deliveries and light furniture moving; and administrative and organizational duties as assigned.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Word and Excel
• Computer Skills Preferred: AutoCAD, Photoshop
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds